The Village of Germantown established a skatepark in 2002 in Haupt Strasse Park
. The skatepark is Skate Spot type facility with above-ground ramps from TrueRide.
- The skatepark is for skateboards, in-line skates, scooters and BMX bikes only (all others prohibited).
- The skatepark is unsupervised. SKATE AND BIKE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Protective equipment, such as helmets and pads are strongly recommended.
- Please respect the neighbors, keep noise to a minimum (no amplified music).
- Be sure all trash and refuse are disposed of properly.
- The skatepark is tobacco, drug and alcohol free.
- Personal ramps, boxes or other devices are prohibited.
- The skatepark will not be cleared of snow and ice in the winter.
- Please check the skatepark for unsafe conditions before use and report any unsafe conditions or vandalism to the Germantown Park and Recreation Department at (262) 250-4710.