Per Waste Management - Village of Germantown residents should follow these instructions when contacting them:
Contact Instructions for Residents - Waste Management
VIA Phone: 262-251-4000
- The Automated system “Lisa” will ask you to state the reason for your call. You can respond with that reason “bulk pickup, cart repair, missed pick-up, etc.”
- You will then be asked for your “Customer account ID or Address”
- Respond “Address”
- State your address
- The automated system will confirm the address you gave and ask you to confirm that it is correct
- If so, respond “Yes”
- The system will inform you of your day of service, i.e. “You are scheduled to be serviced on __________”
- You will then be asked “Do you have more questions about this account?”
- Respond “Yes”
- You will be directed to one of the agents
If the automated system does not understand your address, after two tries, it will ask you “What type of service are you calling about”.
You will be directed to one of the agents
- When you are connected to one of the agents
- State you are a resident of the “Village of Germantown, Wisconsin”.
- The agent will then be able to pull all the information for the trash, recycling, and bulk item services WM provides for the Village of Germantown and assist you.
VIA chat at www.wm.com
- Click on the “Support” tab at the top, right of the page.
- Scroll down to find FAQ section and click on “Top Customer Requests.”
- Scroll down to where it states, “Still need Assistance” and click “Get Started.”
- Enter your FULL address then Go, and then click on Live Chat option.
- In the chat state you are a resident of the “Village of Germantown, WI”.
- The agent will then be able to assist you via the information WM has for the Village.
VIA email at email@example.com
- Subject Line: “Village of Germantown, WI – (insert subject of inquiry – i.e., Cart repair, Bulk Item Collection, etc.)
- Include your name, full address, and phone number in your email.