When are my Licensing Forms due?

The answer is, it depends. Business applications for licenses for things such as cigarettes, coin operated machines, and anything related to alcohol (including Operator Licenses)  are generally due in mid to late April. The "year" for these licenses runs from July 1 to June 30. In order to get proper notices, approvals, and background checks done, we need to receive the forms well in advance. Mobile home licenses are also on this type of schedule. Animal fancier licenses and direct seller licenses are on a "normal" calendar year schedule.

These forms can be found here.

Show All Answers

1. Where are meeting notices posted?
2. Where do I vote?
3. Are Notary Public services provided at the Clerk's Office?
4. How does absentee voting work?
5. Who is my Trustee?
6. Where can I find Village Ordinances?
7. Who is my County Supervisor?
8. When are my Licensing Forms due?
9. How can I get more involved in local government?
10. Where do I find what happened at a Village Board Meeting?
11. Does the Clerk's Office handle anything with regards to Mid-Moraine Municipal Court?
12. Where can I find more information about county and state elections?