This was the home of Robert and Bridget, immigrants from County Cork Ireland, arriving here in 1843. The house is a two story limestone Greek Revival. At the time they had many neighbors who were also from Ireland. In the early 1900’s there was an addition to the barn and a large silo was built to store silage for wintering over the cows for a dairy operation that was run by William Neu Jr. and John Gebhard Jr. Indoor plumbing was added to the house in the late 1970’s. There was an addition to the home in 1980 that included a second story over the kitchen, a breezeway and garage. It is one of the few remaining stone houses within the village.
This homestead received Germantown’s Historic Designation in 2005.